Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Thanks!



It has come to my attention that there are some people who actually reading this on a regular basis - so I just thought I'd say thank you very much. It means a lot to me that you guys are enjoying this, I'll keep going as long as you keep reading so please tell your friends! This blog can now be accessed at www.thescandal.ie as well - so that might be easier for you when telling people about this "fantastic thing you've discovered"! ;) Thanks for reading. x

P.S. I love this picture of somewhat cute children - my favourite is the girl with the T, she does not look in any way thankful. he he.

3 comments:

me said...

you are most welcome. gonna link you on mine.

cappys blog

Unknown said...

loving your work.

do more irish gossip - you're launchwhoring will pay off

Cynnie said...

I LOVE your blog..it's the first thing i read every morning