Wednesday, February 28, 2007

OOOh. I like it!


Posh has new hair! Hooray! Because, lets be honest, this is always a cause to be celebrated. I love it. But then, I love most things spice...your thoughts?

Also, love this story of Posh sitting beside Tom Ford on a flight:

Victoria reveals: "When I get on a plane the first thing I do is put on old pyjamas.
"But the other day I was on a flight sitting next to Tom Ford. I told him that I was going to take all my glam gear off and he said, 'You shouldn't'. I thought he was joking and was getting ready to change when he said, 'No, you really shouldn't'.

"I was so intimidated I had to sit on this 11-hour flight in tight, uncomfortable clothes."


Tom Ford seems like such an asshole. Everytime I read an interview with him or anything he comes across as a total jerk.

2 comments:

Cynnie said...

I like her hair ..I hate her mouth..she has such a dumb face..
But the hair is fabulous!

me said...

oh just wait till she gets to your neck o the woods, trust me you'll hate her!