Monday, February 19, 2007

Just a regular day.

On Friday Britney woke up and decided to shave her head and get a couple of new tattoos. Just a regular day.






Although all the "experts" are now saying we should be queueing up to watch the Britney Breakdown. Nothing would surprise me at this stage.

Apparently she had checked herself in to Eric Clapton's Crossroads Centre in Antigua "two or three days" before but left after just one day and headed to Florida.

This followed her former PA Felicia Culotta, writing a letter saying that Brit's friends and family were trying to get her help, but were not having much luck.

"There's just so much you can do to help a person," Culotta wrote. "I cannot convince her in ANY way to love herself. ... I cannot save her from herself, nor can I commit her to any type of treatment program against her wishes and will. I am throwing my hands up and realizing that I am helpless over another."

This is exceptionally sad as anyone who has followed BS' career will remember that "Fi" was around from the very beginning, and always seemed to be a great and loving influence.

I don't know. I give up.

1 comment:

me said...

she does look hot with the shaved head though! go on, admit it! i dare you!