Thursday, February 22, 2007

If this is true I am not best pleased.



According to Popbitch:

Kim Cattrall told Graham Norton that reports she'd
signed up to do a Sex And The City film were not true.
(She joked there's no one in New York left for her
character to shag, therefore, no new storyline!)


That STUPID woman. What has she done since SATC?? What has she done thats so great that she can turn this down???????!!!!!?????

Oh yeah. She played a mom in the movie Ice Princess. Brilliant. And she was in The Tiger's Tail, an Irish film so I hate knocking it, but its not exactly stomping up the red carpet to awards ceremonies.

If she stops this from happening I am going to be seriously angry. She's already annoying, but this has the potential to create hatred from me along the lines of my disdain for the Jolie. Boo. Boo I say.

No comments: