Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Courtney vs. Chanel: Celebrity Death Match

Hee hee. The other night Courtney Love was at Paris Hilton's birthday party dressed in what most would have thought was a little Chanel number that debuted in last month's shows. However, there is only one of these dresses. And it is safely tucked away in Paris with Karl Lagerfeld so Courtney was wearing a fake! A fake I tell you!

Karl is furious apparently, as he is "concerned clients might mistake the fake for the real thing, despite the less-than-couture level workmanship." Apparently Courtney's people aren't even sure where she got it.

I find this whole thing amusing, I'm sitting here wondering how I'm going to pay my credit card bill and there is an international debacle going on over someone wearing fake Chanel! Anyway, the people over at popsugar have conveniently placed photos of the original dress and Courtney's fake side by side so that you can spot the difference!

No comments: