Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Oh for the love...

Seriously. What. The. Hell.

On Saturday night Britney was out wearing a hideous red minidress, and when I say mini, I mean mini. She understandably decised she didn't like it and wanted to change...this much I can relate to because it really does get you down when you're out and you don't feel you look your best (although in fairness unless Britney is completely deluded then I would have thought it was a feeling she'd be used to).

So. They were in a club, where there were gogo dancers wearing bikinis and fishnets. So of course, Britney asked them if she could try on one of their costumes. She did, and decided - what the hell? I'll just wear it home. The obvious choice.




Like, COME ON! I can't in any way understand her behaviour anymore. I'm tempted to stop writing about her altogether.

1 comment:

me said...

saw a pic in the daily mirror and the dress looked well tattered!

whore. sorry.