Tuesday, February 06, 2007

JeSimpson (as opposed to AsSimpson he he...I amuse myself)



Jess has been talking to Elle magazine, and she's spilt the beans on what it has been like to see Nick all over the place with Vanessa Minnillo..

"Oh, it hurt me. Two or three weeks later? Yeah, I'd say it kind of hurt me."

Also, apparently The Notebook was a kicker for her making the decision to end her marriage - she thought there was hope until...

"I watched The Notebook on a plane home to Waco to be with my grandparents," she says. "It's a great love story." The movie itself, she says, was "not what sealed it. I just figured out the statement. It was about that moment of desperation. I needed to breathe."

Hmmm...I kind of get what she means. The Notebook is sooo romantic and it kind of does make you think about your own relationship, and whether or not your love is as strong as the characters in the movie's. However...at the end of the day its fiction, and can real life ever be as good as the movies? Who knows.

No comments: