Thursday, February 22, 2007

Rachel Bilson loves her Mommy



Apparently Rachel Bilson and her mom are really close. Aaaahh....bless. They even talk about sex:

"My mom's a sex therapist, so she's great at talking about relationships," the O.C. star, 25, tells the new InStyle spinoff Your Look in its spring issue.

"She knew the day after I lost my virginity. Oh, yeah. She starting talking to me about sex. She said, 'It happened last night, didn't it?' I was like, 'How did you do that?!' She did the whole mom thing, of course: Use condoms, etc. Weird, but helpful."


Yeah. I don't know if I'd like that...I don't want my mom to have a kind of 6th sexy sense. Good for Rachel for being frank though! She's not so enthusiastic about talking about her recent break up though. :( So sad:

"I don't talk about my breakup with Adam," she says. "I don't want the world to know everything. It feels awkward. Invasive."

No comments: