Monday, February 12, 2007

Sooo Gramtastic!

So last night was the Grammys, and of course it was an opportunity to judge people based purely on their appearance. Here goes...

THE GOOD:

Something about Ludacris is really hot...I'm not sure what it is, but its hot.

This girl can't seem to put a foot wrong, she looks incredicle in this Roberto Cavalli dress.

Don't really feel one way or the other about Chris Brown but his nephew has got to be the cutest kid since Kingston.

To be honest...any time Christina leaves the red lipstick at home these days I'm going to give her kudos.
THE BAD:

With that hair? Is she serious???

Whatever about the bad tux - I don't know what kind of statement he was trying to make by wearing 1997's runners.

THE PROFOUNDLY RIDICULOUS:



Both Imogen Heap and OK Go are on my iPod but for the love of God...what were they thinking? I think Bjork may have a challenger for her "Genius-Music-but-Appalling-Fashion" throne.

No comments: