Sunday, February 25, 2007

Becky is a Bitch!


Has anyone been watching The Agency on MTV? Its a kind of fly on the wall series following the operations in Whilhemina, one of the biggest modelling agencies in New York. Now. I know that modelling is a business and that at the end of the day, the agency is there to make money, but GOOD GOD! They are so bloody rude, particularly British booker Becky Southwick:

I really don't think there is ever any need to be rude to someone. I had a teacher once who told us that the only rule he had was "Respect", and I've always tried to live that way. Everyone deserves it but apparently Miss Southwick doesn't know the meaning of the word.
For example...
“You’ve completely let yourself go! Do you understand this is very serious? I’m going to use the F-word here — you are FAT.” - this to a girl who is TINY. Now, I understand that weight is a career issue when you are a model, but she was not fat and there are more respectful ways of putting things. That girl had barely closed the door when she screamed “She’s a fat cow. I think we should drop her.” And its not just the models, she is rude to her colleagues too. Frankly she's a superbitch, I was delighted to read that after her bosses saw episodes of the show she was fired. Boo ya! In yo' face. Respect people bi-atch.

No comments: