Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Zuh?

I continue to be puzzled by Janet Jackson's weight loss, apparently 4 stone??? In what seems like a week?

FROM THIS:



TO THIS!



That can not be healthy... Its true I'm more than a little jealous, but its all a little mysterious. I really want to know how she did it! According to sky.com:

"Janet, 40, had acupuncture in addition to going on a low-fat, five-meal-a-day diet. She also embarked on an intense fitness regime with personal trainer Tony Martinez - and boy, does it show."

It certainly does...but I don't buy it. In other Janet news, the rumours have started to fly about her upcoming album. Apparently we can expect a comeback a la "The Emancipation of Mimi". I hope so. Janet was the first real celeb I ever saw (I saw her in O'Hare airport when collecting my grandparents in like 1991), therefore she will always hold a special place in my heart.

No comments: