Thursday, July 27, 2006

Love it.

Who is it?





You guessed it!






Love these pictures of Nicole Richie out doing karaoke with her girl Lindsay Lohan, breaking out some pretty mean moves too.

I love this girl. I still maintain she needs to gain some weight but she defo knows how to have fun, and the fact that so many people have sided with her in the Paris/Nicole celebrity deathmatch is proof of it. I mean even Nicky Hilton has been out with Ni cole since the split.

I know Nicole is no angel but I don't think she's as vicious as P. A report on eonline.com recently outlined some pretty vicious bitchiness by Paris and her posse at a beach party in Malibu towards Lindsay resulting in L locking herself in the house's bathroom for for a costume change before she sped off with new man Hard Rock heir Harry Morton.

I know who I'd rather have as my friend and it certainly isn't Lady Paris. I will however continue to be fascinated by her.

No comments: