Monday, July 31, 2006

Pam marries in a bikini...AGAIN.




Pamela Anderson married Kid Rock on a yacht in Saint-Tropez this weekend, and she wore a bikini. Again.

When Pam married Tommy Lee (who by the way, is infinitely sexier than Kid Rock, don't get that attraction at ALL) in 1995 she wore a bikini, that was after 4 long days of courting(!) so obviously they didn't have a huge amount of time to plan-but this time she knew it was coming, why choose a bikini AGAIN? Even more ridiculous than that is this comment from Tamara Mellon, President of Jimmy Choo who was there as maid of honour, "She was the most beautiful bride I've ever seen – like a modern-day Brigitte Bardot." Eh, WHAT? Are you on crack? She's beautiful but COME ON, she's wearing a bikini for God's sake!


I just don't get it. Having said that though, I really respect Pamela Anderson, and I think she's cleverer than anyone gives her credit for. SO-I think I'll let it go this time. I hope they are happy and healthy together.

No comments: