Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oh please oh please oh please!!!




Please please please let the Big Brother bosses bring back Nikki! Rumours are all over the place in today's tabloids, and God knows the show needs something. I've never been as nonplussed by the programme, not even in the Shell/Cameron/Vanessa series which was dry as the Sahara. If they brought her back I would be delira-imagine the faces!!

I also read on itv.com that Nikki is going to get her own show (surprise surprise), entitled Princess Nikki the show is going to follow her as she tries to keep a normal job... Can anyone else smell "Simple Life Rip-Off???" Although having said that, the hilarity that is sure to ensue is enough to keep me excited about it.

According to Nikki, "As long as they don't make me a bin woman or put me on a fishing boat in the middle of the North Sea, I'll be okay."

A producer for the programme said: "Bin woman and deep sea trawler fisher-person are high on our list."

LOL! I love it.

No comments: