Monday, July 31, 2006

The Mommy strikes back.




Dina Lohan is none too pleased about the letter James G. Robinson, CEO of Morgan Creek Productions sent to her daughter Lindsay scolding her for her tardiness and absenteeism during production of her latest film Georgia Rule.

Speaking to Access Hollywood Dina said the exec was "way out of line" and "Maybe he has personal issues with whomever, and it came out with my child. I don't know him. I can't judge him. I don't think it was a smart thing to do to a young girl."

In response Robinson told the Hollywood Reporter that:

"I've never had a minute's trouble with her. She's every inch a lady, I felt I needed to remind her of her obligations to show up."

"I'm just trying to get the movie made. I did what I felt I needed to do on behalf of the movie and on behalf of her, too. I wanted to set some limits."


"It was not a nasty letter. It was, 'Come on be a professional.' We're halfway through with six weeks to go. There's no turning back. I wrote the letter; it was from me, not some damn attorney. She showed up. That's all I cared about."

I love Lindsay but I'm on Robinson's side on this one. I mean come on, Dina keeps referring to her as a child but she is being employed as an adult. She can't take on an adult job, and accept an adult wage, and then complain when she gets rapped on the knuckles for childish behaviour! Also, Dina is the one who is always defending Lindsay's adult behaviour when it comes to drinking and clubbing. Boo.

No comments: