Wednesday, July 26, 2006

"Live" Kylie Minogue



Good name for her new fragrance eh? Or does some perfume already have it...I can't remember. Anyway, apparently the beautiful Miss M is following in the footsteps of SJP to bring out her own smell. She says its to mark a new chapter in her life, and I think I can speak for us all when I say she could do pretty much anything to celebrate a new chapter of her life and I would be over the moon. The girl has been to hell and back.

Once upon a time I would have been pretty sceptical about a perfume...I mean, J Lo, Britney? Its not exactly sophis company. But since Sarah Jessica Parker's success I'm all about celebrity perfume. BTW, I love Lovely so if anyone fancies buying me a bottle (hint hint friends!) it would be greeted with mucho enthusiasm.

No comments: