Thursday, July 27, 2006

Xtina lives on...

Theres clearly still a bit of Xtina in Christina as she continues to float around the place on her bubble of love while refusing to wear a bra.



However, I LOVE the fact that she retired the red lipstick for a night. The girl is so so pretty when she softens her look a little bit. She was out and about after returning to the US after promoting new single Ain't No Other Man on this side of the pond. Still undecided about the song. I do like it. I just don't love it. Kind of like Beyonce's Deja Vu...I somehow wanted more. As far as I'm concerned Mr. JT is the only comeback kid of late who has lived up to the hype. You can see the video for SexyBack here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7SxvdIFvgk&search=sexyback Love it, love it, love it.

No comments: