Thursday, July 27, 2006

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!


Nikki's face totally echoes my current sentiments. According to today's Star newspaper they were inundated with angry calls from BB fans after reporting that bosses were considering putting Lady Tantrum back in the house. Why people why???? WHY I ASK YOU??????? She is the most entertaining thing since sliced bread. Well actually she's a hell of a lot more entertaining than sliced bread. Sliced bread isn't actually entertaining at all. Perhaps that wasn't the best use of the expression.... Anyway, she is hilarious!

Now apparently all the fan message boards are divided between the (INSANE) people who think bringing her back would be a travesty and the (WONDERFUL) people who want her back. I really hope they do, I don't want to have to wait til her show "Princess Nikki" starts and I'm more than a little scared it'll be a rush job like "Chantelle's Dream Dates". What is the world coming to....?

No comments: