Thursday, July 27, 2006

Oh Lindsay...


My favourite party girl was back in the hospital again after suffering from "heat exhaustion".

According to People.com:

"She was overheated and dehydrated," Lohan's rep, Leslie Sloane-Zelnick told TV's The Insider, which was first to report the story. "She was filming in 105-degree weather for 12 hours."
A friend of the actress tells PEOPLE that prior to her hospitalization, Lohan was at the Chateau Marmont and then the nightclub Guy's. Confirms an observer at Guy's, "She was definitely partying. She wasn't over the top, but having a great time."
Of course she was! I envy Lilo her party lifestyle but COME ON, the girl needs to get some sense. If Paris Hilton's full time job is going out, then Lindsay is working double shifts. If I have work the next day, I know I can't go out and go mental or else I won't be able to work-for some reason that concept just can't seem to reach Linds.

No comments: