Monday, July 31, 2006

Playing the virgin card...



In a recent interview with Hilary Duff American Elle reported that the starlet said she was a virgin. Now she has told muchmusic.com that they plucked it out of thin air:

"The thing is that I didn't say that. I wouldn't say that. I don't know how [the writer] got that out of what I said." Duff went on to say that the subject is "definitely not something that I would talk about or that I would want people to focus on. Or that I even think it's appropriate to talk about. Whose business is that?"

She's right, its not really our business. However, I'm sure this publicity won't do her any harm, and now media outlets all over the world will be trying to find out if she is or isn't. Hmm...honest mistake? Or clever media ploy?

Oh and PS, at first I though Hilary looked like an alien freak when she got her new teeth and lost all the baby chub but now she is looking amazing! I don't know if she's grown into the teeth or if her teeth have grown on me, but whatever it is, its working for me!

No comments: