Friday, July 28, 2006

Kelis is Here


Hooray! Kelis' fourth album Kelis is Here, is due to be released on August 28 and is reported to feature Cee-Lo Ray of Gnarls Barkley fame and Will.i.am from the Black Eyed Peas. This is great news, I love love loved Tasty and quite like the first single from Kelis is Here - Bossy. OC fans might recognise it as it was used in the season finale of season 3 (during the conversation between Julie and Kaitlin in which Kaitlin professes that she is going to "rule Harbour"). I'm not mad on Will.i.am, in fact I strongly dislike him. Don't think he's that good, and think he comes across as a bit of an arrogant dick to be honest, but hey-if he's good enough for Kelis...

You can get the video for Bossy here:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhJt8LEDyCM&mode=related&search=kelis%20bossy

I f-ing love it. Love her hair, love the moves, and love the attitude. Hope the album lives up to my expectations.

P.S. When Kelis is lying on the ground in this video it really reminds me of Gwen Stefani's video for Luxurious, anyone else see the similarity?

No comments: