Friday, March 09, 2007

Timbaland to the Rescue!


Well, for those of you who had given Britney's career up for dead - here is some good news. Timbaland (arguably the number 1 hit-maker of our time [I feel like I'm Simon Cowell or something when I use phrases like that]) has said he'd like to work with old Baldy, and thats not all!:

"I feel her pain, it really bothers me," says the influential beatsmith, his voice cracking with emotion. "I'm the type of person who tries to save the world. I just want to take her away, go overseas, and work [it] out." And if the pair decide to team up, there could be another unexpected guest. Timbaland reveals to EW that his "best friend" and Spears' ex, Justin Timberlake, would be willing to reunite with Britney in the studio. (Representatives for Spears' and Timberlake's label, Jive, could not be reached for comment.) Says Timbaland: "I asked Justin, 'How would you feel about me working with Britney?' I had to ask him that. I said, 'Would you do it with me?'" According to Timbaland, the singer said he would. "She's just gotta be serious."

Holy Moses! She has got to get her act together and take advantage of this opportunity. Can you imagine how good that would be? Timba and Justin and Britney? United!?! I think she would instantly win her fans back. Actually, in truth, I think it will not be difficult for her to get her fans back if she manages to turn this around...people love to see people with success fail, and then they love to see them bounce back. So good luck to ya girl, get it together and call Timbaland!

No comments: