Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Oh Kirsten.

I don't know about you but when I go on holidays I like to read something fun and easy. I don't want to think too much, I want to get sucked into the frivolity of someone elses life while I become bronze (ok realistically while I become sunburnt and pray that my heat rash will stop itching but hey, lets not get into semantics).

Not Kirsten Dunst! Whatever brain cells she hasn't destroyed through her crazy lifestyle are put to work. While on holidays in Hawaii, she is reading The Varieties of Scientific Experiments: A Personal View of the Search for God by Carl Sagan...sounds pretty heavy. Give me Marian Keyes any day!

1 comment:

me said...

carl sagan is a well respected scientist and author of many well written books. i for one have read cosmos many times.

just thought you ought to know thwt. not sure why.

bye!