Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hilary




I have to say that when Hilary Duff first got her new teeth and lost all that weight it really freaked me out. She looked so different, and not unlike something I could envisage popping out of some sort of plastic mold. However, she's gotten so grown up and really really pretty! I kind of like her for developing really nice style and not moaning about her break up. Even though she has her finger in almost as many pots as the Olsen Twins I haven't OD'd on her. Good for you Hilary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally agree. She's grown into her new teeth fantastically.

Apparently she's going EuroPop on her new album. It'll bomb in the States but she'll be adored in Europe.

Playing at G-A-Y apprantly this weekend. LOVE to go to that...

me said...

she's so yesterday.

see what i did there?

i'll get my coat.