Wednesday, March 14, 2007

AWOL.

Jeesh, what did I tell you? I just knew I'd be busy...what with all the working, and then the session for the match on Saturday and then Alternative Miss Ireland on Sunday (should have pictures and my take on things in a post for you soon), it was just go go go all weekend.

So, sorry for my lack of posts. However, I am all set to make up for it now.

During my 4 day absence:

- Britney Spears ex barely boyfriend Isaac Cohen has said he's going to pray for her
- Tori Spelling has popped out a sprog.
- Gwenny Gwen has announced a date in DUBLIN!!!!!!! Wooooo hooo. Couldn't be happier, I am so ready to get my sweet escape on on the 2nd of October in the RDS. And I may stalk her a little bit while she's in town...just a little. ;)

Heres a pretty picture to celebrate:


The rest of the news will come in the form of posts throughout the day!

No comments: