Friday, March 16, 2007

In your dreams Paula!

Paula Abdul is still talking about how much she would hate to date Simon Cowell. Methinks the lady doth protest too much! According to the Sun:
But she added that any rumours of a romance between the pair were wide of the mark.

"He makes this stuff up,” she said. “He said, 'Paula, people want us to hook up so bad.' I said, 'That's disgusting.' He goes, 'Paula, I know you want me,' and I go, 'Like a cold sore.’

Yes right Paula, you would love to be with Simon but there is no way in hell he'd take your crazy ass.

Look at the look on her face! She's like "Bitch, get your hands off!"

1 comment:

Deb said...

No major comment here...I deplore Paula, can't stand her singing and her phoney acting and critique on the Idol is nauseating. She has no talent and wonder why she was ever chosen as judge in the first place?

Deb