Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Auditioning a new favourite couple!

Well, ever since the tragic demise of one Rachel Bilson/Adam Brody's relationship I have been shopping around for another favourite celebrity couple. I think maybe, and its a maybe I've found one. And conveniently, the girls name is Rachel.

Yes folks, its Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling. Do I like the girl? Tick! Do I think the guy is super hot? Tick! Are they nice? Tick! I think we may have runner folks.

To emphasise my point here is a picture of them. And her on the cover of Elle. I hope her pink hair is for a movie because I'm really not sure about it at all.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That dress looks much better on her than it did on Beyonce at the Oscars. But good GOD I cannot stand that Rachel one. I loved her in Mean Girls with Firecrotch, but ever since she left that she's been in nothing, and now i know why.

She talked in that issue of Elle about how she only chooses roles she feels "inspired" by or some bullshit. She turned down Anne's role in DWP. Gob shite. I can't stand her turning her nose up at a role opposite The Streeper.

And that pink hair looks fcuking ridiulous. Get RID of it already, you're not fcuking 11.