Friday, August 18, 2006

Woah. Ricci looks the business.



Love these pictures of the Ricci from W magazine.

From the article which you can find here:

Her ultimate fashion goal, she explains, is to buy enough clothes so that she'll never have to shop again, so that her closets would be like a costume house or a wardrobe trailer, "where I could go in and find anything." She recently removed the books from the shelves of her home library and put her shoe collection in their place. "I have more shoes than books," she reasons. "At first I was so embarrassed I didn't want anybody to come over. And then I was like, 'I'm obviously not an idiot.' So I painted it bright pink."

I love her. I've finally gotten over the INTENSE jealousy I felt when I was little. I hated the fact that she was living the life I wanted, making movies and being famous.

I still hate Anna Paquin though. I don't think that will ever die.

No comments: