Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hooray! Madonna hearts Guy!



Yay! Apparently all is well in the world of Princess Madonna and Guy Ritchie and they are set to renew their vows.

FemaleFirst reports:

MADONNA and GUY RITCHIE are planning to renew their vows in a simple ceremony at their home in Wiltshire, England, as soon as the pop queen finishes her Confessions tour this autumn.

A friend says, "They want to show the world how committed they are to each other. Because they've been living in Los Angeles, they've missed spending time in the English countryside with friends and family".


I'm so delighted about this. I was contemplating their relationship on my way to work today (yes, I am that pathetic), and I was pondering how wonderful it is that she found love with a normalish guy. I mean, can you imagine being Guy Ritchie? One minute you're just a normal guy, then you have a hit movie, go to a dinner party and poof! You're married to the most famous woman in the world! It must be just mental. I guess theres hope for us all!

P.S. Madonna makes WAAAAAY too much money to excuse the appalling state of her roots in this photo.

P.P.S. Only 3 days til I see her! Woo hoo!

No comments: