Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Oh Puhlease. Another wannabe lesbian.



Eva Longoria has talked about her desire to have a lesbian experience.

Pshaw. Bah! Puh. Ich. And other disgusted and unimpressed noises.

She is so CHEAP!!!! It seems like everytime a woman wants a bit of attention they talk about an apparent lesbian experience in their past, or their desire to have a lesbian experience in the future. She knows what she's doing, she wants attention and she wants to propegate her sexpot image. I hate hate HATE when women do this. HATE IT!

Contactmusic.com has this quote:

"I wish I had a full-on gay experience because I think women are beautiful creatures. They're much more attractive naked than men and it sounds like fun. Maybe I'm just holding out for the future."

Also whats with all this flaunting around the place with Jessica Simpson??? Em, deserate for publicity are we? I don't buy their friendship one little bit.

No comments: