Thursday, August 17, 2006

Wait...I like something Gwyneth said? Must be some kind of miracle.



The ordinarily boring and superiour Gwyneth Paltrow has said something I'm happy to hear. I don't believe it! Anyway in her interview with Harper's Bazaar she says:

"I just hope the whole paparazzi thing continues in the way it's been going, which is with less interest in people like me and more interest in people like Nicole Richie who I think is an excellent dresser, by the way," Paltrow says.

"She's supercute. It's really fair that the press attention goes to those who want it and court it. I think that's great."


I hope Nicole Richie reads this interview. I really like her, but next time she complains about paparazzi telling her to gain some weight I'm going to smack her in the face and remind her that the paparazzi gifted her her career.

UPDATE: Aaaaand she's back. I knew it wouldn't be long til Gwyneth said something that got her back in my bad books, and sure enough, in the same interview she makes this oh so sensitive statement:

"I do not know how single mothers have more than one child with no help.

"It requires so much of my life, and I don't have to change sheets and clean toilets, you know."


Our very own Marie Antoinette.

No comments: