Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Mel Gibson's kids are bastards too!




According to the New York Post's "Page Six" Mel Gibson's seven kids terrorise their Malibu neighbourhood with "do you know who I am" style antics.

I find this interesting as it reminded me of a book I read recently. In "The Starter Wife" by Gigi Levangie, one of the characters is the child of a famous movie star who terrorises the Malibu neighbourhood the main character is residing in. The book got a lot of press because Levangie is married to Academy Award winning producer Brian Grazer, and a lot of the novel is apparently based on real things she has seen while living as a Hollywood wife.

I wonder if there is any relationship between the two?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I SO know that broad you're talking about, I remember reading an article all about Hollywood wives in EW a couple months back, super interesting. Yer one seems like a right ho though. And I seem to vaguely think she's subsequently separated from Grazer, but I'm not 100% on that, cause I remember something clicked in my head when I read the story about her. Anyway, just wanted to give my 2 cents, I'm sure it's of no relevence whatsoever :) .... TWO DAYS....