Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Any Laguna Beach fans out there?



If you're a fan of Laguna Beach (and I'm a little obsessed) you'll be interested to hear that Kristin Cavallari has broken up with Brody Jenner and Lauren "LC" Conrad has broken up with Jason Wahler.

Ok, I don't really care about the Kristen breakup, that girl goes through men like I do hot dinners, but the LC break-up is more interesting.

I mean, why the HELL did she even get with Jason in the first place? He is a dog. She knew he was a dog. She got with him, he kissed another girl right in front of her, and she got with him AGAIN!! The girl is a glutton for punishment if you ask me (and I know you would ask me if you could), considering she apparently turned down an internship in Paris to stay in California with Jason. Dick, dick double dick.

No comments: