Monday, November 27, 2006

Zuuh?

Hardly a day goes by without the Lohan family doing something that puzzles me...Firstly, I am really disturbed, and irritated, by this:



Disturbed because a) Dina (aka the crazy mom) sings on it. (Oh my God, you are not the celebrity!!!) and b) the girl is like, eleven. Can't she just be a kid without being dragged into this mess??

And irritated because these days it seems to be a celeb all you have to do is be related to one. First Jamie-Lynn Spears, now Ali Lohan? Come on, surely our standards should be higher...although, in a year or two I'll probably be blogging about my fascination with those two because lets face it, they will become these:



And Paris will still be hanging on I bet...I can see her at 45 still getting her flange out in public and puking grey goose in between singing her songs at karaoke while trying to convince everyone that she used to be cool. Anyway, that photo really fascinates me because didn't Lindsay just call Paris a cunt? And didn't Paris just hit Lindsay??

She said: "I’m saying this on tape. She hit me for no reason, apparently, at my friend’s house. I didn’t know she would be there and she hit me with a drink and poured it all over me. It hurts and it’s not OK.

"I’m sorry for everyone who thinks I’m crazy but I’m just trying to act."

Hmmm...could it be that these girls are so bored with their overprivileged lives that they are making this shizz up for fun?

No comments: