Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Well, well, well...


The Richie/Zoe feud is waging on...

First the fired stylist released this statement:

"There has been a lot of speculation as to the cause of my parting with client Nicole Richie. The tabloid reports have no merit. After trying to be a good friend to Nicole, we made a mutual decision to sever our working relationship. Changes are inevitable in any business relationship. I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful life, I have been married for 10 years and have been a stylist for more than 15 years and am lucky to work with such a diverse group of women of all shapes and sizes that inspire me everyday. I have nothing but love for Nicole and wish her only health and happiness."

Then Nicole posted THIS on her Myspace page:

What 35 year old raisin face whispers her order of 3 peices of asparagus for dinner at Chateau everynight, and hides her deathly disorder by pointing the finger at me, and used her last paycheck I wrote her to pay for a publisist instead of a nutritionist?
HINT: Her nickname is lettucecup...

Hmmm...this looks like its going to run and run. Lets be honest though, we knew that there was something fishy going on when it became clear that all of the Zoe's high profile clients seemed to become waiflike overnight, right? Still, if they keep bitchin' I'll keep posting!!

No comments: