Wednesday, November 29, 2006

And the beat goes on...


Ok, so. We were all set to blame Kid Rock for his and Pamela Anderson's split, but now it would seem he is heaping the blame on her...Page Six is reporting:

...once Rock was in L.A., he found himself a single father to not only his son, Robert James Richie Jr., but to Anderson's two kids, Brandon and Dylan, as well.

"Pamela would go out almost every night and end up at [photographer] David LaChapelle's studio," Rock's friend says. "Bob was home alone with the three kids."

The "Baywatch" babe confirmed that scenario in this month's Blender, which quotes her as saying, "When I go to Hollywood, I start at the Chateau Marmont and then I usually end up naked in David LaChapelle's studio taking crazy pictures. That's usually a night for me. Four or five in the morning, lying across a car in David's studio."

Kid Rock was also said to suspect that Anderson was less than truthful about the miscarriage she claims she had. "Bob never saw any proof or heard from her at any time that she was pregnant. She announced she had a miscarriage. He flew to Canada [where she's shooting "Blonde and Blonder"] to be with her and she went out every night."


Hmm. I don't know about that. All the reports I've ever heard about Pamela Anderson say that she is a great mom, I just don't see her bailing on her kids. And as for lying about a miscarriage? That is just a HORRIFIC accusation. If its true then Pamela must be having some serious issues. But I would definitely be more inclined to believe Kid is telling some fibs because hes hurtin'. Either way its really sad.

Pamela has posted on her website:

11/28/2006
More divorce...

I'm very concerned with the press on mine and Bob's divorce. I know I have people who want to defend me or people who want to defend Bob, but my children can read - and I'd like to resolve this amicably - not fueling fires - and with dignity.

Kids don't know the difference between fact and tabloid …does anybody?

Truth is Bob is great in many ways - we just don't belong together...we mutually agree. I love my children, he loves his son...we both have wonderful family and friends as support going thru this time.

1 comment:

me said...

read in yesterdays star that it was all borats fault. apparently!