Friday, November 24, 2006

I love it when people get things wrong!!!

I am pure evil but I derive so much pleasure from media outlets getting things wrong, here is a picture and caption people.com have on their website at the moment:



RACK 'EM UP

Is she checking out the competition? Taking a break from readying her highly anticipated debut fashion line, Victoria Beckham hits designer boutiques in London.


The reason I find this so amusing is that she is actually in charity shop Oxfam! Couldn't be further from the designer boutiques. She was there to tell a volunteer worker there that he had won a lifetime achievement aware at the forthcoming Pride of Britain Awards. Apparently she is now being credited with boosting the stores sales just by being in the shop for 5 minutes which is just crazy. I can't believe people put so much stock in what she does. Although, having said that, if one of my favourites starting shopping in say, Dunnes, it would make me take a second look.

No comments: