Friday, May 11, 2007

Lovely lovely (hopefully loyal) readers....


Hello to any of you who are still left, and apologies. I know that things have been nonexistant at my end for some time now, and I truly apologise. However, to those of you who implied I was being LAZY(!!!) (and you know who you are), you were wrong!

Things have been hectic on my end. The new job I mentioned in an earlier post took up massive amounts of time, and for the first time in my life, I actually didn't know everything that was going on in celebland! I know...shocking. However, I am going to do my damndest to ensure that I post at least once a day from now on. Even if its just to let you know I'm alive! Hopefully, I will be able to get back to the previous quality but if not, please be patient. Unfortch this doesn't make me any cash, but my job does...so it takes priority. Soon, I may even be able to tell you what my new job is! Isn't that exciting??? (Feel free to ooh and ah at any time).

Since we last spoke...Britney performed, I fell in love with Calvin Harris and Acceptable in the 80s (and apparently Kylie did too), I contemplated going Nu Rave with my look, and I drunkenly and soberly fell in public at least 5 times. And to think, you missed it all! Anyway, leave me a comment to let me know if you've missed me...and if there are none...well...I'll be sad...but I'll understand. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo glad you're back!! the celeb news just hasn't been the same without you :-)

me said...

at bloody last!!!

now i don't have to try and read hello, heat etc at work without getting caught!
or hiding them within the NME!