Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hooray!


Larry Birkhead is the father! I am so so happy for this guy, I believed him all along and now we know just what kind of snake Howard K. Stern is.

People.com reports:

According to DNA test results revealed Tuesday, Larry Birkhead is the father of Anna Nicole Smith's 7-month-old daughter Dannielynn.

"I hate to be the one who told you this, but: I told you so," Birkhead, 34, said during a press conference outside the Bahamas courthouse. "I'm the father."

"Thank you for your support. Thank you for the people who got me this far," he said, choking up. "Thank you very much. My baby's gonna be coming home pretty soon." Asked about when he would take Dannielynn home, he said, "Things are moving quickly here, and we'll see what happens."

Birkhead's attorney, Emrick Knowles, then told reporters, "We'll be back in court on Friday in the afternoon. We've got some other issues to deal with." He would not comment on specifics, but did say: "[The judge] hasn't made any ruling about custody yet."

Howard K. Stern, who was listed as the father on the baby's birth certificate, gave Birkhead a hug outside the courthouse. "We're gonna do what we can to make sure that the best interests of Dannielynn are carried out," said Stern. "And I'm going to do whatever I can to make sure that he gets sole custody."

2 comments:

me said...

aaargh! where are you lady?
missing my gossip rag update!

me said...

stop slacking and get back to it!