Saturday, May 12, 2007

La la la la la la laaaaaaa!

Wow. I'm kind of feeling these posts where I just babble about myself. Hmmm...isn't that where blogs originated? Perhaps I should just ponder things like, why drinking water that you get out of any sink thats not in your kitchen is just wrong...like, why the water from the bathroom sink is ok for brushing your teeth but NEVER for drinking. Ew...dirty disgusting toilet water. It makes me shudder. However, we are getting a new kitchen which leaves me in quite the dilemma in that respect. After this weekend we will not have water in the kitchen for a couple of weeks. What to do?? Should I just suspend my disgust and get on with things, toilet water or no toilet water? Answers on a postcard please.

ANYWAY, to reel myself back in from that tangent! Last night was wonderful, and I can babble about it a little bit under the guise of the fact that I saw Liberty X perform last night in The George. And - they were brilliant! I have to say it was so much fun. I didn't realise they had so many good songs and the atmosphere in there was great. An excellent evening altogether. And by the way, Kevin from Liberty X is hot. Never saw it til he did the Games...but it is true. End of.

No comments: