Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Free stuff. Not fair.


So, Lindsay is back from the Bahamas after her super long makeout session with Calum Best. Apparently he is "a nice guy". I really doubt if this is anything more than a friends with benefits scenario, but I don't really have a problem with it either way. The reason I'm even posting about it is that when she came back she visited the Lucky magazine suite where there was just arseloads of free stuff for her to skive off with. According to People.com she walked away with:

"...seven bags of swag, including shorts and hoodies from L.A.M.B., a straw hat from Milk Boutique, a pair of Cosabella pushup bras and, according to a source, about $8,000 worth of pieces from Lia Sophia's Rue Royal jewelry line.

She also snagged $2,000 worth of sunglasses from Luxottica, including red and white pairs of Wayfarers not yet available in stores. Said Lohan of her visit to the gift suite: "I cleaned it out. I got some really cool Ray-Bans, too."


So unfair. I really think its unjust that celebrities get so much free stuff when they could buy it all on their own. I could really do with 7 bags of swag! Although I would have said no to the Wayfarers as we all know how much I hate their asses. Free stuff for me please!

No comments: