Sunday, April 08, 2007

Kill the cheerleader-save the world


I'm so over Hayden Panettiere. Now, its not too often that I rant about someone without reason...but on this occasion I just can't hold it in! That chirpy pint-sized blondy is really pissing me off. "Oh, I'm in a hit tv show! Here's my boyfy, he was in Laguna Beach! Look, I'm shopping with a Hollywood It Girl! Blah blah blah..."

Humph. Shes too big for her boots. And now we're going to have to deal with an album. AN ALBUM I TELL YOU!

Go away Hayden. I liked you better when I knew nothing about you.

*i am well aware that this is in no way rational.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that Hayden is a good actress and she's pretty but it should interesting what she dose next. I also think that all the ppl that have said stuff about her though are jerks and should keep their bad and lame coments to themselves and not say that!

Anonymous said...

FUCK you im louise
shes is the hottest chick in the world, and she is a blooming young star tht shudnt be tlked bout negatively, an its not like yur any better

Lola said...

Wow...thats a little harsh anonymous! :)