Tuesday, April 03, 2007

America is sorry?


Well well well. Maybe Dancing with the Stars was the cleverest thing Heather Mills has ever done... This morning she was on Ryan Seacrest's radio show, and one caller brought her to tears...

Pat, the listener, said: "I'm ashamed that I had a judgment against her based on everything that you read in the newspapers, that she was after his money, and, come on – everyone was down on Heather Mills.

"But," Pat continued, "she has won me over, and I can admit it, that I had formed a bad opinion about her. I am embarrassed, actually. I would love to apologize to her. And America should apologize. People should apologize to her. She was wrongfully treated."

Hmm. I'm not so sure about that. But then I'm pretty shallow and hasty in my dislike of celebs.

No comments: