Thursday, September 14, 2006

Why God Why???



Now. If you are someone who has read this blog for a while, you'll know that I was very sad to hear about Travis Barker's marriage breaking up.

Very sad.

So you can imagine how upset I am about the fame sucking leech Paris Hilton latching on to him.

Boo. I have to say that recently my dislike for Paris Hilton has grown more and more intense. Why would Travis do this? BOOOOOOOO.

Anyway. Here's a vid-jo of what TMZ.com claims to be the two of them sucking face. However, Paris denies it.

She says: "I did not make out with Travis Barker.

I was with his friend Alex, who I met that night. It's nothing serious.

He looks like Travis, he has tattoos all over his arms, and he has a Mohawk. People must have confused him with Travis."

You should be so lucky Paris!!!! YOU SHOULD BE SO LUCKY!!!!

No comments: