Tuesday, September 26, 2006

HA! Heather McCartney can't even go to SAINSBURYS!!!!



This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

Apparently, Heather Mills McCartney was recently chucked out of a Sainsbury's in the area she grew up in because she had been barred as a teenager due to shoplifting.

According to The Evening Herald, one shopper explained:

A woman worker went up to Heather and stopped her going in. She said: 'Excuse me, Heather, you know you're not allowed in there, you know the situation." HA!

Heather apparently replied: "For Christ's sake, that was years ago. Do you honestly think I'm going to shoplift now? I've moved on from there."

However, the woman stuck to her guns and yer wan was forced to leave with her tail stuck between her legs. HIL-AR-I-OUS.

No comments: