Monday, September 25, 2006

Hmmm...



A quote from Jack Osbourne:

"Kate Moss and I are good friends, and have been for the last three years or so. We hang out now and then but there was never really any more to it than that. I was invited to celebrate her birthday at a club in Los Angeles called Teddies in January, so of course I went. As the evening progressed I found myself on the dancefloor with Kate. One thing led to another, and before I knew it we were kissing. It was a bit of an epic moment for me - there had been plenty of women before that, but this would be a feather in the cap of any young man and I enjoyed it as much as anybody else would as my friends looked on in amusement, astonishment and perhaps a little envy!"

My initial reaction is: In your dreams Osbourne, you may look better but you don't look that good!

However: I once encountered someone who worked in fashion PR for years, and she told me that Miss Moss was not at all selective about who she dropped her pants for. Hmm...what do you reckon?

No comments: