Monday, September 25, 2006

Britain's Next Top ANNOYING GIRL!



Grr. I am so not impressed with Britain's Next Top Model- while I didn't think Abi Clancy was the best model on the show (although she is super gorgeous) I CERTAINLY didn't think Lianna was. The judges bought into all her crap, eg the final photo shoot when she was crying because it was terrible and the judges thought she had just gotten emotional because she felt beautiful and got caught in the moment!?!?!? This is ludicrous.

In truth though, I don't really think its too important who won. I've seen Abi in papers all over the place and she's certainly the star of the show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually really like Abi and I hope she does really well for herself but I don't think Lianna deserved to win.. She did take some nice pictures but didn't really look like a model. I certainly don't think that she will be able to cope with the industry and its pressures..