Thursday, October 05, 2006

That Paris...


Just as she finished fighting with Shanna Moekkler about her man Travis Barker, she has moved on to Andy Roddick? Apparently they were getting very close over the weekend in Las Vegas (coincidentally, at the same nightclub as Superdad K-Fed, but more on him later...) "cuddling" and drinking Grey Goose (which incidentally, the lads at my local offie say isn't even the best vodka around. They recommended some mid-priced Eastern European vodka, the name of which I can't remember but I will check the bottle in my fridge this evening, which is apparently super good and clean and doesn't give you a bad hangover so why celebs are so obsessed with Grey Goose is beyond me. So there.) Back to Paris and Andy...why? Anyone who dates Mandy Moore is a winner in my book, so his stock went way up. But now it has plummeted. Me no likey.

No comments: