Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Its about to be a GIRL FIGHT!



Ooooh. I have been waiting for this. As soon as the rumours started about Paris going out with Travis Barker I had a feeling that Shanna would not be standing for it. Girl laid a smack down!

Apparently both Paris and Shanna have filed reports with the police after one of them attacked the other. We don't know which because obviously Shanna said P started it and P says S started it. I really feel for Shanna. At the moment they're replaying Meet the Barkers on MTV, conveniently right before I go to work. And I love it...but it makes me sooooo sad. So so sad. I wish they were still together. I wish Paris would shrivel up and disintegrate.

Here's TMZ's report:

Elliot Mintz, Paris' publicist, tells TMZ that his client was at Hyde nightclub Wednesday night and at approximately 1:10 a.m. she says she was approached by Shanna, who allegedly began screaming obscenities at her. Hilton says at that point Moakler struck her in the jaw with a closed fist as she continued to shout profanities. Mintz says Moakler was restrained and several people helped Paris exit Hyde. Mintz says Hilton never touched Moakler.

Mintz and Hilton then went to the LAPD's Hollywood Division where she filed a police report, alleging battery.

We're told Moakler also went to the station to file a report against Paris' companion that evening, Stavros Niarchos, alleging that he poured a drink over her head. A source tells TMZ that Moakler alleges that Niarchos shoved her down some stairs.

No comments: