Monday, October 02, 2006

Britney is hot again!



...if only for a moment. Here she is on the cover of Q who for its 20th anniversary are printing an edition with 20 different covers.

I'm not against this per se, and I'm glad its an opportunity for a pre SPF 2 Brit Brit to look hot-but I was in Tesco this morning (trying to buy my breakfast cereal but frankly, the selection was RUBBISH and I wound up with Tesco's own brand honey nut cornflakes and FRANKLY it is just not nearly as good as the real thing. Why they can't consistently stock the same types of cereal is beyond me...wait. What was I talking about? Oh yeah. Q.) and I saw a version with DIDO on the cover. What the? She's hardly worthy of a cover alongside U2 and Britney! She's contributed very little over the past 20 years, and what she has contributed is boring. Shes like the female James Blunt. BOO. BOO I SAY!

No comments: